Answered By: askalibrarian askalibrarian
Last Updated: Aug 16, 2016     Views: 5

Hi Amparo,

Recent issues of Journal of College Student Development are on the first floor of the Library in the Research Services room near the Laptop/Equipment office. Older issues are on the 3rd floor with the bound journals.

We do not seem to have a subscription to Journal of Student Affairs Research and Practice. If there are specific articles you need from this journal, you can borrow them through interlibrary loan. See the link here to set up an account in ILLiad

Next time you are in the Library, feel free to stop by the Reference desk. The librarians take turns working here and any of us can help you find journals or show you the Interlibrary loan link. It is also possible that your professor has put articles on e-reserve for your class. We can show you that too if you'd like.


Judy Silva

Related Topics

    Contact Us