Answered By: askalibrarian askalibrarian
Last Updated: Aug 16, 2016     Views: 4


Yes, non-students can acquire a special borrower's card which permits them to check out library materials.  If you are a resident of Slippery Rock, a local teacher, or are affiliated with SRU in some way (as a relative of a staff member or a member of a reciprocal borrowing instution), this card can be acquired for free. Otherwise, any Pennsylvania resident with identification can obtain a card at a yearly membership fee of $10 (For an individual membership) or $15 (For a family membership).    

Additional details on the special borrower's program can be reviewed on the following webpage:

If you have additional questions regarding how to sign up for a Special Borrower's card, you can respond to this e-mail or contact Kathy Manning, our Daytime Circulation Supervisor.  ( - 724-738-4458)

Related Topics

    Contact Us