Answered By: askalibrarian askalibrarian
Last Updated: Aug 16, 2016     Views: 4

Yes Brian, according to the Library's Circulation Policy

Community and other non-university patrons must use a special borrowers card to check out library materials. Local public school teachers and local residents are eligible for free borrowing privileges.

Here's the information about the Special Borrowers' Card, in case the link above does not work:

If you have additional questions, please contact the Circulation Desk at 724-738-2637.


the Reference team at Bailey

Related Topics

    Contact Us